Black Rifle Arms® Enhanced Direct Impingement .308 Bolt Carrier Group featuring our Patented Buffer Technology
All carriers are hard turned after heat treatment to ensure proper and unaltered tolerances NiB EXO FailZero coating gets a final polish after application to ensure a smoother finish Bolt Carrier Group is DROP IN READYBCG Weight: 10.76 oz.
- Bolt Carrier Material, 8620
- Key Material, 4130
- Bolt Carrier FailZero EXO Nickel Boron Coating
- Integrated Polymer Buffer:
- Eliminates metal on metal contact
- Eliminates contact between the hardened steel carrier, aluminum receiver extension, and buffer
- Eliminates hardened steel carrier as it transitions between upper and lower receivers
- Self-lubricating, shock absorbing and has seven times the abrasion resistance of carbon steel
- Reduction in felt recoil and vibration
Our Select Fire Customers have stated carrier bounce has been eliminated due to the polymer base buffer. We have run select fire and have not experienced carrier bounce since the introduction of the integrated polymer base buffer. Patented buffer technology has been in use for 7 years with over 15,000 rounds without needing to replace the polymer buffer ; however, if one damages the polymer buffer it is easily replaced.
Important Note: Some off-the-shelf rifle cleaning solutions such as Hoppes #9 can react negatively with NiB finishes. Since our carriers have nickel-based coating these should not be used on NiB/EXO coated products. Always refer to the manufacturer's recommendations before use on NiB/EXO coated products.