Black Rifle Arms® 8" 300BLK Complete Lo Pro Piston Upper with Aero Precision 12" Enhanced Quad Handguard
Caution: If using a handguard that extends beyond the barrel a suppressor or blast shield must be used to prevent discharge gasses from blasting through the handguard
Our 300BLK complete upper is a low profile self-regulating gas piston system that was designed to shoot subsonic optimally with a silencer and supersonic with or without a silencer, and utilizes a standard AR-15 carbine buffer and spring for reliable performance.
- 1-pc Free Float Design
- Built-in Anti-Rotation Tabs
- Scalloped Rails
- Continuous Top Rail
- 1.72" Inside Diameter (from barrel nut to forward end)
- Fits Most Muzzle Devices and 1.5" Suppressors
- Gen 2 Features:
- Eliminated Half the 3, 6 and 9 O'Clock Picatinny Rails
- Reduces Weight
- Provides A More Ergonomics Design in the Rear Gripping Area
- Quick Disconnect Sling Socket at 3, 6 and 9 O'clock Positions
- Additional Milling Along Flats to Aid with Gripping and Add Visual Appeal
- New Profile for Continuous Picatinny Top Rail
- Barrel Manufacturer: Black Rifle Arms
- Caliber: 300BLK
- Length: 8"
- Gas Length: Pistol
- Material: 4150 CrMoV 11595E Steel
- Profile: Medium Tactical
- 1/7 Twist
- 5/8-24 Threaded Muzzle
- Gas Block Journal: 750"
- Dimpled: Yes
- Nitride: Inside and Out
- Barrel Extension: NiB
- Feed Ramp: Enhanced M4 Barrel Extension Specifically Designed for 30 Caliber Size Bullets
- Barrel Extension Installed and Torqued After Nitride Finish: Yes
- Rifle Barrel Blanks are Air Gauged to ± .00002"
- Air Gauging Ensures that Rifle Barrel Blanks Feature Perfect Bore Diameter Uniformity for Maximum Accuracy