Law Enforcement and Military Accounts
Black Rifle Arms® offers discounted pricing for individuals who are active/retired US Military and Law Enforcement personnel. Shop online 24/7 at your discounted price.
If you need to register please visit our registration page: REGISTRATION PAGE
- Under "Account Type" select: LE/MIL Account
- Fill out the form and submit
- Please follow instructions for sending credentials within your Customer Registration Welcome Email.
- Account will be enabled upon receiving credentials, usually within 24 to 48 hours.
- It is AGAINST federal law to copy Federal Agent Credentials or Military IDs.
- ACCEPTABLE forms of documentation are:
- Letter (on official unit/department letterhead) verifying current service status signed by your commander, chief, or sheriff
- Redacted copy of DD214
- Department picture ID front and back (State and Local LE/1st Responder only)
- If you are active LE/MIL an email stating you registered for an LE/MIL Account from your department's email address will suffice
Once your account has been activated you will be notified through email and at this time you will able to log into your account.
Click Log In at the top of Black Rifle Arms and once logged in you now have access to LE/MIL pricing.
The information on this page is intended for individual soldiers, marines, sailors, airmen and law enforcement personnel who are purchasing gear with their own personal funds - it does not relate to U.S. Government or state and local law enforcement agency purchases.
PLEASE READ CODE OF CONDUCT:
All LE/MIL customers will be held to a high standard in their profession when it comes to conducting business with any Black Rifle Arms associate. We appreciate your service to our country and LE/MIL accounts are a privilege we extend as a "thank you" gesture for your service.
When contacting us, either by phone or email, we ask that you conduct yourselves professionally, we are a family run business and will treat you cordially.
Acting unprofessionally in your communication with us will not be tolerated as we treat all of our LE/MIL customers with respect and we expect the same in return.
Mistakes can and do happen and to say anybody or one company is perfect would be a fabrication. Sometimes the error lies with us and sometimes the error lies with the customer and we do our hardest to rectify the problem in a timely manner. If your communication is unprofessional and rude during an inquiry into an issue you will be removed from our LE/MIL program and will not be accepted back into the LE/MIL program. Any current orders will be processed and you will be notified of your LE/MIL account suspension.
While we appreciate the continual support of our LE/MILcustomers we won't tolerate any unprofessional behavior.
THE SAME PROFESSIONAL COURTESY WE GIVE YOU WE DO ASK IN RETURN....even during a dispute! Thank you!
By signing up for a LE/MIL account you acknowledge and agree to these Code of Conduct terms.