Black Rifle Arms M16/AR15 5.56x45 Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group featuring our Patented Buffer Technology.
Due to our stringent quality control we set out to improve upon existing bolt carriers. The enhanced carrier's integrated buffer helps not only to eliminate metal on metal contact during transition from upper to lower receivers, it also buffers the impact between carrier and buffer.
- All carrier's are hard turned after heat treatment to ensure proper and unaltered tolerances.
- Our NiB EXO FailZero coating gets a final polish after application to ensure a smoother finish.
- Bolt Carrier Group IS DROP IN READY.
- Weight of BCG: 10.76 oz.
Bolt Carrier Buffer System
- Bolt Carrier Material, 8620
- Key Material: 4130
- Bolt Carrier FailZero EXO Nickel Boron Coating
- 5.56x45 Firing Pin, Mil Spec, Chromed Plated
- Bolt Assembly, 9310, Melonite QPQ
- Cam Pin, Melonite QPQ
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin
- Integrated Polymer Buffer:
- Eliminate metal on metal contact
- Eliminates contact between the hardened steel carrier, aluminum receiver extension and buffer
- Eliminates hardened steel carrier as it transitions between upper and lower receivers
- Self lubricating, shock absorbing, and has seven times the abrasion resistance of carbon steel
- Reduction in felt recoil and vibration
Please Note: JP Silent Capture Spring is not compatible with our carriers buffers. In order to use JP Silent Capture Spring end user would need to make modifications to the carrier's integrated buffer.
Our Select Fire Customers have stated carrier bounce has been eliminated due to the polymer base buffer. We have run select fire and have not experienced carrier bounce since the introduction of the integrated polymer base buffer. Patented buffer technology has been in use for 7 years with over 15,000 rounds without needing to replace the polymer buffer; however, if one damages the polymer buffer it is easily replaced.
Important Note: Some off-the-shelf rifle cleaning solutions such as Hoppe’s #9 can react negatively with NiB finishes. Since our carriers have nickel based coating these should not be used on NiB/EXO coated products. Always refer to the manufacturers recommendations before use on NiB/EXO coated products.