Black Rifle Arms® offers discounted pricing for Dealers on certain products. We can not issue Dealer pricing to previous orders.
- NO minimum dealer requirements
- NO buy-in price
- NO dealer pricing on piston conversions, we only perform in house piston conversions when they are available
- NO dealer pricing on complete uppers, we only offer these direct to customers
- We reserve the right at anytime take a particular product out of the dealer program, most times this may be do to supply and demand
If you need to register please visit our registration page: REGISTRATION PAGE
- Under "Account Type" select: Dealer Account
- Fill out the form and submit
- Please follow instructions for sending credentials within your Customer Registration Welcome Email.
- Accounts will be enabled upon receiving documents, usually within 24 to 48 hours.
What we will need from you:
- Current FFL
- State and County and/or City Business License in the Firearms Industries and Gunsmithing
- Resale Certificate if you are a Florida Dealer
Once your account has been activated you will be notified through email and at this time you can log into your account.
Click Log In at the top of blackriflearms.com and once logged in you now have access to dealer pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: AT TIMES THERE CAN AND WILL BE PRICING ERRORS AS WE HAVE 6 TIERS OF PRICING THAT WE HAVE TO MANUALLY ENTER FOR EACH PRODUCT, SOMETIMES WE CAN OVERLOOK THIS OR SOMETIMES WE HAVE A TYPOGRAPICAL PRICING ERROR! We ask that if you see such an obvious error to please reach out to us to let us know! Trying to get a product(s) with such an erroneous pricing error could get your account suspended. Please remember our Dealer programs are a privilege and not a right, and we ask that you give us the same respect that we extend to you.
PLEASE READ CODE OF CONDUCT:
All dealers will be held to a high standard in their profession when it comes to conducting business with any Black Rifle Arms associate.
When contacting us, either by phone or email, we ask that you conduct yourselves professionally, we are a family run business and will treat you cordially.
Acting unprofessionally in your communication with us will not be tolerated as we treat all of our dealers with respect and we expect the same in return.
Mistakes can and do happen and to say anybody or one company is perfect would be a fabrication. Sometimes the error lies with us and sometimes the error lies with the dealer and we do our hardest to rectify the problem in a timely manner. If your communication is unprofessional and rude during an inquiry into an issue you will be removed from our dealer program and will not be accepted back into the dealer program. Any current orders will be processed and you will be notified of your dealer account suspension.
While we appreciate the continual support of our dealers we won't tolerate any unprofessional behavior.
THE SAME PROFESSIONAL COURTESY WE GIVE YOU WE DO ASK IN RETURN....even during a dispute!
By signing up for a dealer account you acknowledge and agree to these Code of Conduct terms.